Unable to display Facebook posts.
We want you to remember your special event – not a swarmed event. Getting protected from mosquitoes, ticks, nats, and other outdoor pests is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Our friendly, no pressure consultants will ask you a few questions about your property and event. In addition, they will go over our services and answer any of your questions.
2. We will schedule a convenient treatment time 24-72 hours before your event for optimal protection. Need us to schedule around caterers, tent setup, or in-laws? No problem! Just let us know and we will gladly accommodate your schedule.
3. Our licensed mosquito control technicians will visit and evaluate your property. If you have any questions, just ask! Our technicians will be more than happy to help.
4. Next, we perform a thorough barrier treatment of all foliage and other mosquito resting sites. Unlike a temporary mosquito or outdoor pest fogging, our residual mosquito control solution will continue to eliminate and repel mosquitoes for your entire event.
5. Finally, we will remove or treat any mosquito, tick, or outdoor pest breeding areas.
An almost entirely buzz free, bite free event – backed by our money back, no hassle guarantee. Our EPA registered products will reduce your flying pest problem by 90-95 percent. Say goodbye to swarming pests and party late into the night with a Mosquito Squad Special Event Spray.
IF IT DOES NOT WORK WE WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND.
Our priority is your complete satisfaction. We know our products are very effective for over 99 percent of customers. We stand behind our work with an unconditional satisfaction guarantee.Learn More
Although there can be a variety of reasons; events often have a mosquito problems because large groups of people emit greater quantities of C02, octenol, and other potent mosquito attractants. Combine these with the warmth and light present at an outdoor party and you may have inadvertently created a mosquito buffet.